Our team comprises of trainers from different aspect of fitness ranging from everyday mobility and injury prevention to powerlifting and olympic lifting to sports related strength and conditioning including for martial arts.
Ed began weight training in 2008 and has never looked back since. His personal journey involved working with numerous trainers and included body building, functional strength training and, more recently, power lifting.
As a coach, Ed:
- Uses various training styles to cater to individual goals
- Maximizes training output while reducing stress on joints
- Works with clients with mobility issues
- Utilizes myofascial stretching to help release muscle tension
Ed is currently studying Kinesiology with the long-term goal of becoming a physical therapist of chiropractor.
IG: Stretch Strength
Jai (pronounced Jay) is a National Level competitive body builder and non-competitive powerlifter. He placed first in 2016 BC Provincials Bodybuilding competition. If you’re interested in the numbers, his raw max lifts: Bench 315, Squat 495, Deadlift 523. But Jai isn’t all about getting him and his clients huge, he has also worked with older clienteles and takes more pride in making them realize their hidden potentials.
As a coach, Jai focuses on:
- Martial arts focused strength + conditioning
- Competitive level body building, including competition preparation
- General fitness + weight loss
Jai is a certified personal trainer and also holds a Masters of Electrical Engineering from UBC.
IG: jai iyer
Mandeep started out as a track and field athlete for 5 years from grade 8-12, which later lead to his interest in powerlifting. After suffering from an unfortunate hamstring tear he switched his focus while recuperating to lose weight and lost 135lb of bodyweight in a healthy sustainable way which he is still maintaining. Currently Mandeep is pursuing his adventures in Olympic lifting after having a brief stint with wrestling.
As a coach, Mandeep focuses on:
- Developing strength and speed in youth athletes
- Sustainable Weight loss
- Strength and conditioning for Track and field athletes
- Olympic Lifting coaching
Mandeep is a certified personal trainer. He is currently looking to complete his level 1 for Track and Field and Olympic Lifting and has a long term goal of becoming a RMT.